Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello Cyberworld

I suppose one can make the connection between scrapbooking and travel. Afterall, if one travels a lot, there usually are pictures begging to be scrapped. But you are probably wondering what "Bark" has to do with it all. Currently I am owned by two standard poodles and my dh and I travel quite a bit in our motorhome that we frequently refer to as "The Doghouse." So, I scrap, I travel, the dogs bark. In 3 words, I have described to you much about my personality and who I am!


Enough of that, I'm not sure where I'm going with this blog, but I thought it would be fun to share the musings of my aging mind as well as some of my travel layouts. Here are a couple pages I recently completed. The pictures are of Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia which is a really neat little town on the Atlantic coast. The lighthouse is situated on a huge, and I do mean huge, outcropping of rock. It is really something to see.

















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous blog Maggi! I love the name you chose. Unique and fun! Great job! A small tip--as I have learned thru trial and error, if you "bold" the print in your posts, it will be ever so much easier for visitors to read. It all looks awesome, BRAVO! :O)

    Chat soon-Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...