Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

A couple more LOs

Here are a couple of LOs I did for Ali at Sketches: Creatively Yours as the Nov guest designer.  These are my last two.  I sure had fun creating from Ali's sketches!!!  Be sure you check out this blog to see some delightful LOs and hand drawn sketches!  Thanks Ali for letting me create for you this month!!
I love this photo of dh.  He was being so silly, but he was having fun pushing dirt around with that Bobcat!
Journal says:

In the fall of 2008, we began a humungous landscaping project that involved 3 very large raised beds, 13 trees, and more bushes than I can count. We had several loads of topsoil delivered and dumped in several spots in the front yard.

Dick borrowed a Bobcat from our neighbor that owns a fence company. He thought pushing that dirt around would be easy but NOT. However, he really had a great time pushing dirt around and getting the beds “just right”. Hmmm, I seem to remember that he used a shovel for part of that work!


This LO shows our house on the day we moved in (at the bottom) and then in early spring 6 mos after we completed our landscaping. The little file folder holds a very lengthy list of all the trees, bushes and flowers that we planted. There were 13 trees, more than 50 bushes, lots of perrenial flowers and bulbs. The results were awesome and we have had something blooming since March. We spent a little money and had a landscaper draw up a plan for us. It really was money well spent!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lo's. Congrats on making the DT at PIT:)
    http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...