Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

A tag sketch

There's a great tag sketch up at Sketches: Creatively Yours.  I did 3 tags for this in my spot as the November guest designer.  Below is a layout I did using the tag I created with Ali's sketch.  I made a big tag as this is a 12 x 12 LO and the tag fit perfectly under the plastic overlay that I've had forever waiting to use!
I love that little picture of Chili.  She had been out under the apple tree which tends to stay muddy as grass doesn't grow there verywell.  She was such a dirty muddy mess when she came in.  I just had to laugh even though she made a huge mess in the hearth room!   Definitely not a prissy poodle in this picture!



These Christmas tags were fun, easy, and quick to make.  I just bought a pack of silver doilies at Walmart and cut them in half.  Everything else I punched on my Sizzix, added some edging doodles and ribbon.  Voila, fini!  The scan is not so great, sorry, IRL they are bright and sparkly as I used glitter paper for the snowflakes and flowers.



Be sure to go over toSketches: Creatively Yours to see the other tags that the designers did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...