Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Champagne Buddy

In December we  had a challenge for PIT members to create a sketch  and then the DT would choose a sketch and the DT would make a LO from the sketch.

!

Here is my take on the sketch.  It started out to be a simple LO, but as usual, I couldn't leave it alone and kept adding to it!  I flipped the sketch and sort of went nuts!  LOL, that's me, can't help myself!


Supplies used:

Urban Couture- red pp "silk", red flowers made from same pp
Other flowers cut from K&Co Bailey collection
Red buttons - Dress it Up
Leaves cut from Cricut green collection paper
Yellow diecut - Bazzill
Black CS - unknown
K & Co- Scrap behind photo
Felt bird and butterfly from Colorbok "Friendly Forest"
Paper Studio rub-on paisleys
Letters - MAMBI
Stickles here and there
Prima bling flourishes

A fun little trick I did to give the flowers some texture, I embossed them in my Cuttlebug.  Any embossing folder will probably work.  You could sand the flowers or ink for even more interest!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little blog!!



3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the sketch!! It's beautiful and I really love how you added ur own personal touch to make it yours! Great job Maggi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cool, your layouts are always so bright and colourful I just love em!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...