Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Looking for a fun place to hang out?

Join me at Sisterhood of Scrap (SOS)!  This is a no pressure, low key, great forum that would love to have you as a member.  We are not a kit club, online store, nothing commercial, group of gals joined in friendship by our common love of scrapbooking and the pursuit of other crafty endeavors! 

January happenings at SOS:
  • We are going to be having a photo challenge by our esteemed photographer Sonya!! (Can't wait foir this one!).
  • I am going to present a PhotoShop Elements (PSE) Challenge along with some tuts!! this best part about this challenge is that I am pretty clueless when it comes to PSE so I have to learn before I can post my tut and challenge.  Now that will keep me motiviated!!
  • Colleen, our culinary queen, is going to host a Recipe Challenge of sorts!!
  • We are going to be presenting a "Sister Blog" of the month!! Not telling you who the first one will be 'cause I don't know!
  • We are going to be having a one-hour crop on January 23d hosted by Helen!
  • We are going to be holding a "January White Sale" Contest (that will be flipping amazing!) wth a prize to be won.
  • And there will be a few other things too, but Helen, our esteemed moderator, won't tell me what those other things are!
Come join us, I promise you'll have fun.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the challenges at the SOS 2011 !!
    Have enjoyed sharing with you this past 2010.

    Going to be another fun year :)
    Happy New Year, Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...