Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Today...

Well I should be getting ready for Christmas but what the heck, thought I'd sneak a quick layout in!  I am tired of Christmas LOs, tags, etc so I did this page of our 2010 Alaska trip SB.  This is a scraplift of an awesome LO done by Helen at Sisterhood of Scrap.  It is one of my favorite designs ever!

The journal says:  Are we there yet?

We crossed the border into Alaska on June 12th with the biggest smiles on our faces you will ever see! Ever since we left Alaska on July 17, 2000, we have talked about returning in the motorhome. There is something about Alaska that calls to us; we love it there so much. It is such big country, the vistas are incredible and we love the cool weather!    ...................YES!


I love this paper too.  It is MME So Sophie  - Peaceful Plum for the back, the striped is Happy for You and the plum flowered is Circular Bliss.  I made the flowers with T Holtz's rosette die from the same MME pp collection.  Used Ranger distress ink Wild Honey and Brushed Corduroy.  Rubons are some old K & Co "Classic"  Chipboard numbers are KaiserCraft

Guess I'd better get at my chores now!  There are two poodles here in desparate need of a bath, though they don't seem to think so!!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...