Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! Snowing & GO

Wow, 2011.....that last decade sure flew by.  Seems just the other day it was January 1, 2000 and I was wondering how I would refer to the new century, you know two thousand sounded so odd!

I am done with Christmas - took the decorations down yesterday and scrapped my last Christmas layout, at least for a while.  I am over red and green!  LOL, love this layout of Nika in the snow though.  The papers are from the Swirlydoos December kit and are Bo Bunny and IOD.  What a gorgeous kit!!  I added the platinum Prima flower and colored the center rhinestone red to match.  The snowflakes are from my stash and they are brads covered with icicle stickles.

Bo Bunny - Noel Joy and Noel Rejoice
IOD - Holly Stripes
Bazzill cardstock
Prima flower, Rossetti Roses Lula
IOD tags


I've really been itching to dig into the Swirlydoos January kit, it is soooo colorful.  Well I took alot of photos on Nika in the Christmas foot of snow that we had.  I could have titled this one Dashing Through the Snow but decided on "Go" as the journal tag has a quote from Confucious.  It says "Where ever you go, go with all your heart." 

Swirlydoos has an action photo challenge going on, so this picture was perfect for it!




Bazzill dotted swiss cardstock
GCD Artsy Urban blue floraland Postcard One
BasicGrey yellow lace
Petaloo Magnolia blossoms
GCD Artsy Urban border strip and blue transparency flourishes
Dusty Attic chipboard vines painted white with touches of pale yellow.


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...