Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

View from our Heaven

This was a really quick LO and that is really atypical for me!  I actually put it together in about 10 minutes.  Then I played aroudn with it for 2 hours trying to add something to it and finally just decided its clean and simplistic view was perfect for the photo so on to other things.  Used BasicGrey Curio pps for this and that is an old BG rubon on the left.  The birds are a Timmy stamp.  Love Timmy's  stamps!!

I think I will make a companion page for this LO and call it a two pager!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...