Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Beware the Black Widow

This has to be one of my all time favorite images, the lady in red.  My version is a hybrid as I added the spider and web.  When I look at the picture I just think of a mysterious heartbreaking woman that is kind of evil - hence the title.



This is for an arches challenge at Swirlydoos.  I've not heard of arche before but I sure do love the concept.  They are 6" tall, so a bit larger than an ATC, I love that, more real estate!  On this I used alot of silver ink to color the dusty attic chipboard chandalier and the leaves on the flower were a bronzy color until I took the silver inkpad to them!  The flower is really cool IRL as it has the effect of being glassed.  I did that by covering it heavily with clear UTEE.  It is awesome, you should try it!  Too bad you can't really see it, but I highlited the spider web with black diamonds stickles and it looks cool IRL.  I love this, I love black and red so go figure. LOL!!  TFL!!


1 comment:

  1. I just love this, it is such a great layout. You better submit this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...