Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Lady -Arch with G45

Oh was this an ever fun and new project, it's an arch and is just a 6" piece of artwork using G45's Steampunk pps.   So while I was building this arch my imagination decided that "Lady" is a woman who lives in a belfrey and only comes out at night.


The stained glass piece at the top I made by first using a Cuttlebug die to cut the black frame.  I heat embossed that  using clear UTEE.  Then I took a square transparency and stained it with Ranger alcohol ink.  I put a piece of white paper behind that as the stain just didn't show up well enough without it.  The birds are stamped using a Tim Holtz stamp.  The chipboard is a Dusty Attic piece sprayed with glimmer mist and stickles added to highlight.  The arch is also outlined with blakc diamond stickles.  IRL the DA chippie is a darker color that matches the rest of the piece. There are two Timmy fragments dangling from the bottom.  Finally since I thought we were peaking into Lady's world, I added black netting to add a layer of mystery.  TFL!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...