Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

SISTERS - Swirlydoos Feb kit


This is a layout I did for a round robin challenge at Swirlydoos. I started out with a base sheet of G45 Timeless Collection Core'dinations which I sanded around the edges to reveal the brocade design.  Then  I did alot of water distressing on the remaining layers which are TPC STudios Grandma's Attic. The three inner sheets are cut at 7", 6", and 5" and distressed by dampening the edges of the papers with my fingers and then folding and bunching the dampened edges.  The swirls are Tim Holtz grungeboard painted with Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist.  The key on the left is heat embossed with UTEE.  While the UTEE is still hot, I sprinkled on Distress walnut stain embossing powder to give it that aged look.  TFL!!


Supplies:
Base paper - Core’dinations G45 Timeless Collection

TPC Studios – Grandma’s Attic Collection
• Large sheet – Hidden Treasures
• Bottom small sheet – Reflections
• Next layer small – Homespun
• Top layer – Homespun
Remember Tag – made from Creative Imaginations Remember Ledger pp
Swirls – T Holtz grungeboard painted with Tattered leather Glimmer Mist
Pearl swirls – Prima
Pearls – Kaisercraft
Flowers – Petaloo
Large flower centers – Prima
Small flower centers – MME Lost & Found brads
letters – Alterations diecut
Key – Dusty Attic heat embossed with Gold Utee and Distress walnut stain
Prima lace bottom left and right
Unknown - Velvet ribbon , stick pins



3 comments:

  1. I really love this lo..fell in love when I saw in at Swirlydoos!! Did you redo your blog..I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love all the distressing on this LO. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...