Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shout out for Bella Creations!

Oh it is my lucky week!  I won a random drawing for this fabulous prize at Bella Creations by entering their challenge, Tres Chic, to do a shabby chic project.  That was right up my alley!!  You should check out Bella Creations, its a new Ning group that has some fun challenges and great prizes!  Thanks Lacee!!



Speaking of prizes, I also won this in a random drawing at Sisterhood of Scrap for entering a challenge!  Yay, I love to get scrappy goodies in the mail!!  Thank you SOS!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Maggi!!! So happy for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, maybe you should buy a lottery ticket! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those goodies look awesome, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky lady, those are awesome pressies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG Maggi! Looks like a lot of great stuff to create with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot Woot Maggi! You won some Fab prizes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...