Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reality - Just Perspective

I have another layout posted at the Just Perspective blog.  I did this LO a month ago and have been impatiently waiting to share it with everyone because I just love it so much.  Perhaps its the colors or the subject or the photos...I dont' know.  I just really love this layout, its one of my favorites!  I used 7 Gypsies papers for this and have to laugh that when some of us at Swirlydoos were previewing this new CHA release, we commented that we weren't so sure about this paper, I have to say now that I love it!!

Unfortunately the journal that is posted at Just Perspective is not the journal that goes with the layout.  Bummer, I posted the correct journal in the comments section, hopefully Sue will see that and fix it.
The journal says, "Dick and I are dreamers; we spend so much time letting our imaginations wander the globe pursuing new adventures. Our dreams drive our marriage, and together as a team, we make our dreams reality. We fell in love with Alaska on our honeymoon in September of 1992, and after we came home, we spent many Friday evenings sitting on the deck dreaming of living in the far northwest. On February 13, 1995, Dick began the long drive to Alaska to begin a job at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. I stayed behind to sell our house in Virginia and joined him in May. The logistics of moving from Virginia to Alaska would be overwhelming for some people, but not us, our love of adventure and our quest to fulfill our dream provided the impetus to work through all the problems inherent in a task of that magnitude.

Over the 18 years that we have been married, we have traveled all over the United States and Canada, remodeled parts of three houses and built another. We have moved to Alaska, Colorado, and North Carolina. Soon we will both retire and that is yet another dream fulfilled. However, retiring spawns more dreams; there are more roads to travel, and more realities to find. "




Supplies:
7 Gypsies

• Abundance – base pp
• Life is Good – red w/words
• Metal heart – Dangles
• Round metal photo turn
BasicGrey Max and Whiskers letters
G45 – Domestic Goddess Happy Homemaker red print circle
Flowers made with Alterations Tattered Flowers diecut, used Life is Good pp
G45 – Curtain Call for black print leaves
Recollections black lace
Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection “live the life you’ve imagined” and “Umbrella Man” stamps
AMM Wisdom Stickers Dream
Unknown – feathers, small wine roses, black netting
Distress ink – black soot, fired brick, antique linen
Tim Holtz Salvage stickers – tickets
Tattered Angels Bingo Card – Outdoors

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate the comments you leave!

4 comments:

  1. thats awesome...great to be dreamers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful journaling and just an amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful!!!!! Maggie, this is awesome and I just love your journaling! T4S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...