Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours

Here's the great new sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours hand drawn by Ali McDonald.  I used groups of pictures for the horizontal photos in the sketch and placed my journaling underneath the photo rather than beside.
I used the G45 A Proper Gentleman collection for this LO.  I don't really love the blue papers in this collection but thought they worked well for the older vintage photos and with the ocean in the color photos.  That is a very skinny me in the top right photo at about 23 I'd guess.  Sigh, I wouldn't mind being that size again!!




2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...