Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chicago - CHA

Yippee!!!  Off to CHA (Craft Hobby Assoc.) show today in Chicago and I'll be there all week.  I am excited about that.  I'm meeting up with some gals from Swirlydoos and I know we're going to have a grand time! 

So I've been really busy with my garden and getting my stuff together for CHA and all the classes I will be attending.  Swirlydoos is having a very special class with Ingvild Bolme & Trish Ladouceur on Friday and then a crop afterwards.

My garden has been wonderful this year, getting lots of field peas (sort of like black eyed peas) butter beans, tomatos, squash, cucumbers, peppers.  Yummy, there is nothing in this world like fresh produce straight from the garden!  It has kept me busy freezing and canning for the last couple of weeks.

So with all this going on, I've had no scrappy time, but that's ok, I will get lots of scrapping in this week.  I think I'll be making alot of mini books and I do love those!

I'm leaving my computer behind, decided I didn't want to have to keep up with it.  So, see ya when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be a wonderful week - enjoy every second! Looking forward to pictures and stories about all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the best time to travel to Chicago? I really need to save money and get the cheapest airline tickets possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...