Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Peaceful Waters - Flying Unicorn July kit

Oh this layout was a challenge for me as this is a color combo that I can't remember ever using.  I really "dinked" with this LO for a long time before I decided I liked it!  And finally what brought the whole thing together was the beautiful multicolored fabric flower from Flying Unicorn and the ferns.  Everything on this pages is from the July Flying Unicorn kit with the exception of the pearls, fern leaves and Moonshadow Mist (Aqua) spray behind the photos - they are from my stash.

This is my first Flying Unicorn kit and have to say that I love it!  Its a great value and comes packed with different things than one usually finds in a kit at this price.  Along with papers and embellies, there was a nice sized canvas, at least 10 x 10, and mini tubes of acrylic paint.  I haven't tackled that yet, I'm not sure what I want to do with it.  If you are interested in great kits, be sure to check out the Flying Unicorn store.


The photos are of me in the Florida keys in 1978. I added 3 different PSE photo effects to the pictures just for fun.


4 comments:

  1. beautiful Maggi, love the ferns and pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Maggi!! Honestly when I first saw it...I was like Maggi? It didn't look like your normal colors..but it turned out just gorgeous!! Great photos of you!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Maggi I am impressed.
    I remember 1978 Florida too! Great Pic! Lindah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...