Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Father Christmas - Pion papers from the Flying Unicorn Store

I was flipping through some photos at my parents' house one day and came upon this photo and I knew just exactly what I was going to do with it!  The Pion Waiting for Santa II papers were calling to me!  Pion papers are truely gorgeous, very soft, embracing colors and designs.  Check out the wonderful Pion collections at the Flying Unicorn store.

The photo was taken in the early 1950's in Verdun, France.  The little girl was our landlord's daughter.  You can see my supplies list and a tut on this layout in the Tutorial group at Flying Unicorn..


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. really gorgeous Maggi....love your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning page! I LOVE the photo and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely holiday page, fantastic photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie I am such a fan of your work girl, your talent is amazing! This page is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...