Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Flying Unicorn Gives Back

WOW, I am so grateful to everyone at Flying Unicorn and to my friends who have dropped by the gallery to post their beautiful creations.  It's only November 6th and we have already uploaded more than 400 projects to the gallery!!  That's $400 for Women in Distress!!  Thank you everyone!

While you're at Flying Unicorn, be sure to check out the challenges thread, there are 13 challenges this month and each one has a RAK for some lucky winner!!  My challenge is Heavy Metal and I'm asking you to make a project featuring a handmade metal embellishment of some sort.  I haven't yet had the opportunity to do a new project but here are a couple that I've done in the past. 

This one has a journal that I made by embossing aluminum foil and aging with alcohol ink.



I made a frame for this one by embossing metal paper.


Come join me for my challenge and you could win this great RAK.  I have instructions there for making metal embellies from aluminum foil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...