Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Paper Tearing Techniques - Flying Unicorn

Tammy, one of our December guest designers, is hosting a challenge this month to use paper tearing techniques on your layout.  She also posted 3 different ways of doing so.  One where she uses a paintbrush to paint water where she wants to tear, I had never tried, definitely going to give a try though!  Joyce, our other December guest designer,  is hosting a challenge to do a layout about your childhood "heart throb"  I sort of combined the two challenges and came up with this layout.  



Robert Redford and Paul Newman in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, great movie, sweet eye candy!!  I had alot of fun with this and maybe the reason it took me all to do this LO is 'cause I kept drooling on the photo, LOL!!  The frame is an interesting piece, it's the Dusty Attic chipboard that you usually throw away after removing the laser cut frame.  I thought it worked perfect here.  I inked it first with distress stain, then inked with Distress black soot, covered with Crackle Accents and finally, rubbed with gold rubon ink.


Be sure to stop by the challenges at the Flying Unicorn, you could win a great RAK just fo rentering your work.


Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate it!


1 comment:

  1. Maggi I LOVE this layout! The DA piece is fabulous and I love the tearing technique you used! Totally agree about the eye candy! ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...