Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winter Song - Flying Unicorn Santa's Workshop

The CT at the Flying Unicorn is hosting Santa's workshop this month with a new tutorial every day up to Christmas Day, be sure to come visit and check out the tutorials.

I posted a molding paste tutorial for Santa's Workshop and this is the layout that I did.  The molding paste is subtle but adds an extra layer of dimension to the layout.


I love these Creative Imaginations Winter Song papers! Photo was taken in Fairbanks, AK in March when it was -35ยบ F! Those sweet little birdies were chirping up a storm, hard to believe something so small could surive those harsh winters! The journal says:

Sweet bird! thy bow'r is ever green,
Thy sky is ever clear;
thou hast no sorrow in thy song,
No winter in thy year.
- John Logan, 1748 - 1788

Here's a closeup:


I used a Crafters Workshop template/mask for applying my molding paste, here's what it looked like before I added the photo etc.


See my tutorial at Flying Unicorn for more pictures and details.  Molding paste is fun to use, give it a try!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...