Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

EK Pirate and Chena - Where are they off to now?

EK Pirate and Chena - Where are they off to now?




 Oh my gosh, what ARE those two up to now? I thought it was kind of odd when I saw her digging around in the attic in the old costumes bin. But you know with Chena, she could as well be looking for a long forgotten bone as a costume. Oh but no, she was looking for a skullcap. Am I the only person in the world with a crazed animal that is overtaken by wanderlust? Um no, Jen aka Jrabs has Escape Kitty that is Chena's partner in crime. And from the appearance of the lamp post I'd say these two are gearing up for a sail to Australia. I sure hope Kitty knows how to sail 'cause all Chena knows how to do is drive our motorhome.

Oh just makes me start humming CSN Southern Cross, love that song.

Be safe Kitty and Chena, watch out for the sharks and crocodiles. Chena mind you manners and be sweet to Kitty, I don't want you to end up in the brig!
 

Be sure and visit Escape Kitty blog for the rest of the story!!  There's a link on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...