Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Can't Stop Loving You! Flying Unicorn challenge

Come join us at Flying Unicorn for our version of American Idol!  there's a $100 gift certficate to be won!!  Hurry, auditions for Hollywood week are going on now!

So here's my entry for the challenge, I chose Houston and Roy Orbison for my "audition" piece.  We had to use a song by our chose artist and I am using I Can't Stop Loving You.  Those of you that know me know that red and black are my favorite colors to wear and this also carries over to scrapbooking, add a little cream or white and you've got me!  These IOD  Devotion papers from Creative Imaginations suit me to a T and I love the added green in the paper line to give it some pop!!



This is probably my favorite picture ever of Dick and I!  I love the big smile on his face!  I think the picture really defines our relationship, fun and loving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...