Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sketches: Creatively Yours - a new sketch and layout

Here's my last layout for Sketches:  Creatively Yours.  I have really enjoyed my time with Ali and all the DT at S: CY, Ali always has great sketches for us to use and some of my favorite layouts have been from her sketches, thank you Ali!!

Here is sketch #6-12


And here is my interpretation.  It's a photo of my Dad taken in Vietnam, I love this picture of him, his smile is justo great!  I used the February kit from the Flying Unicorn for this layout.  Its such a versatile kit because I was  able to do both Valentine type LOs and things like this!  The March kit will go on sale March 3 at  12:01am, you are going to want to be in the store then because they go really fast!!  I also did this layout for the American Idol challenge that we have going on at Flying Unicorn, be sure to check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Great LO -- I love the layered borders and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOrgeous Maggi, love the colors and that photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...