Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Flying Unicorn KOM reveals April 3rd!

I love it when SNEAK PEEK day rolls around because the Creative Team is always so excited to share the KOM with you. And yeah, we say it every month, but we really mean it this time, this is our FAVORITE kit EVER!!! Alda just keeps out doing herself month after month.

This kit is absolutely crammed with goodies that you are going to want. Much coveted papers from "over there" as well as some fabulous US designs. I am really going to have to slap some duct tape over my kisser 'cause I am dying to tell you all about this wonderful kit!!

The kit will reveal and go on sale at 12:01 am April 3rd. I suggest you be waiting for it because, just like the others, it is going to sell out fast!

Without further ado, here are some sneaks. Be sure to check the April KOM thread in the forums for up close and personal sneaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...