Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Flying Unicorn - new challenges

We have some wonderful challenges for you in March and they are all fashion related.  I hope you will come over and check them out.  I am hosting  a challenge that I've named Dress It Up!  For my challenge you will need to use a dressform or dressform image and dress them up, no naked dressforms allowed!  Please visit the Flying Unicorn challenge forum to see my challenge as well as all the other CT's challenges.

I did this arch using both a dressform image and dressform for my challenge. The beautiful image is from Gecko Galz and the dressform is a Prima resistable canvas piece as are the butterfly wings. 


All of our challenges at the Flying Unicorn have wonderful RAKS from the store and are awarded by random selection.  We don't like to vote on our members work 'cause all of it is beautiful and we wish everyone could win!  Here's my RAK, papers from one of our newest lines, Maja Design direct from Sweden.  You are going to want some of this lucious paper!!


Don't miss our exciting month of fashion at the Flying Unicorn, Alda is hosting Project Runway, Unicorn style, be sure to check it out.  We're making shoes this week, these are soooo fun, you are going to want to make one of these, trust me on this!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Maggi! I love the Dior LO that I saw on sb.c It's gorgeous. Please tell me what PP made that fantastic swirly frame around the picture, and where did you get those letters??
    I have been searching for both the swirl and the letters. I'd appreciate a hook-up so much! msdky1@suddenlink.net
    Hugs!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...