Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mandy's Flying Unicorn Paint It On Challenge.

Mandy is hosting a Paint it On challenge at the Flying Unicorn this month!  All you have to do is use paint on two separate items on your project.  There's a great RAK offered too, so go check it out!

Here's my inspiration piece for Mandy's challenge.  I used Prima Sun Kissed papers and 7 Dots Dreamer, both available at the Flying Unicorn store! the border cut mat and the scraps are 7 Dots. The flowers were made with a Spellbinders die and thank you to LisaG ( http://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/) for her tute on these flowers.


Closeup of the sunflowers, I really love them!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  i really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing layered and detailed layout love it your gorgeous design and flowers so great !!I go follow you love your blog
    I hope you come take a look on my blog
    happy Easter
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...