Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

May challenge at the Flying Unicorn

I'm hosting a fun challenge this month at the Flying Unicorn.  One of our members wrote these words and I've wanted to do a challenge using her quote ever since.  So often I hear scrappers say that scrapbooking is their stress relief, their happy place, this quote really expresses what so many of us feel about our craft. My challenge is to use this quote on a project, oh there are some other requirements, head on over to the Flying Unicorn forums and check it out.
“There is something to be said about creating something beautiful with your hands even when there is a storm in you mind.” Amy Harlan

Here is my layout that I created using a mix of 7 Dots Wonderland and Dreamer collections. I love love that paper!



These are Manor House blooms heavily sprayed with Black Magic Glimmer Mist.



And like all of our challenges, there is a great RAK to be won by some lucky randomly chosen scrapper!  Everyone is wanting that tool set in the back and those gorgeous Manor House blooms!!



.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...