Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Flying Unicorn August KOm sneek peaks!

I think the kits just keep getting better and better and the August kit is a really big WOW!!!  It's like Christmas for me every month when my kit comes because Alda never tells us what's in the kits so I get a suprise every month!  Love that!  The Flying Unicorn kits are available on a first come basis and go  on sale at  12:01 am August 3rd.  You will find the kit here in the store.

Here are some sneak peeks!







The kit is really versatile  - you can go girly, grunge it up, or give it a guy spin.  Your imagination is the only limitation. 

One of my favorite parts of the Flying Unicorn kits is the Off the Page project and there is always an OTP included in every kit every month!  Do check them out, I think you'll be really surprised at all that is packed into the main kit. 


1 comment:

  1. Loving the colours of this kit...and the flowers...:)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...