Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Flying Unicorn September challenge

Last month we turned the forums over to the members and had them create challenges for the CT members and did they ever challenge us.  In addition to some fun challenges, they also sent us an ugly paper challenge.  Well the ugly paper challenge was a riot and really pushed us, the best thing is that he CT came up with some fantastic work out of that ugly paper!

So now that the Creative Team is back in control, its time for paybacks, LOL!!  I really want to challenge our members this month so I came up with a fun collage challenge.  I used Prima's Romance Novel an G45's Ladies Diary for my collage and included all kinds of embellies, everything from metal to handmade flowers.  Please join me in the challenge forums at The Flying Unicorn and give my challenge a whirl!









We always have great RAKS up for grags for our challenges and they are awarded on a random basis, we think every creation is beautiful so we don't use a voting system to determine our challenge winners.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...