Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chena and Escape Kitty - Flying Unicorn Oct KOM


Uh oh, the dynamic duo is off again! and looks like they're taking a journey all right! And where are these two off to now? From the looks of things, it seems they are hitchhiking out west and I guess they fancy themselves as cowgirls! Chena was digging around in a trunk upstairs and I wondered what she was looking for. Guess she found that cowboy hat. Now the boots, no idea where they came from but I'm hearing some tall tales about a cat and a dog scoring big at the poker tables! Soooo...I'm guessing she won them in a poker game. You go Chena and glad you're winning 'cause I AM NOT financing this latest adventure of yours and Escape Kitty.

But you listen up, you and Kitty be careful, I know you two are working a scam at the tables, watch yourself, you just might beat the wrong person. Kitty has nine lives but you don't!!

There's so much you can do with this kit.  You can go grunge, romantic, vintage, shabby, really any style that apeals to you.  I combined G45 and Scrapcake papers from the kit to make the layout.  The large diecut was made with a WRMK Lucky 8 punch, I love this one, its my fave!  Then I added the blue square in the middle that has been punched with Martha Stewarts Cherish punch around the page punch.The vine on the right is Prima and underneath that I've placed a diecut swirly vine that my dear friend Kathi gave me.   On the left I've clustered a DA compass and handmade flower.  I used one of my favorite new products on the DA, Stampendous aged aqua embossing powder.  Ooooh I love this stuff, I have 13 different colors!!  Look for it in the store.  I made the flower using McGill Floriano and sunburst punches.



 Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out the Flying Unicorn store and forums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...