Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oct KOM -A Journey in Time

And here it is!!!!!  The fabulous October kit from the Flying Unicorn - A Journey in Time.  This kit is filled with fabulous papers from Prima Craftsman, Kaisercraft Sears and Sons, and  Scrapcake Summer City.  As always the kit includes an OTP, if you are international, you will get letters to spell LOVE, US residents get letters to spell BOO for Halloween!

Here's my OTP, I used papers from 7 Gypsies Trousseau to cover my letters.   I've used Golden crackle paste and a Prima mask to make the branches and bird cages. The flowers are Petaloo.  I love the birdcage mask.  We have alot of new masks from Prima and The Crafters Workshop in the store, be sure to check them out.
 
 
 I've used Prima's Craftsman papers for this LO. I embossed the G45 butterflies with a Sizzix Vintaj metal embossing folder and then added some metallic rub to highlight the embossing. The gears are Prima canvas painted with gold Ranger dabbers. In the background I used TCW masks for the clocks and tiles. The clocks have been heat embossed and the tiles are paint. I scattered some Stampendous mica flakes and then used Glossy Accents over them to help keep them adherred to the page. 

 

 
 

I've used Golden crackle paste and a Prima mask to make the leafy vine. I cut a circle and used a MS Swirling Lace corner punch to cut around the circle. The corners are Dusty Attic pieces heat embossed with Stampendous aged gold. The large diecut was done with a WRMK Lucky 8 punch.

 

 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...