Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

20% off all Christmas Products at the Flying Unicorn!

Hi there scrappers, Maggi here to show off my sweet great niece and the G45 Nutcracker Sweet collection.   I love the rich vibrant colors that  G45 always comes up with and this collection is no exception.

I got out my border punches and kinda went nuts for this layout, I wanted a real girly lacey look to my layout.  I also layered in some white slip lace.  I fussy cut the ballerina and popped her up with foam squares.  The little gingerbread man tag is a chipboard piece from the collection.  I mixed Prima poinsettias with a Petaloo Cantebury poinsettia vine




Here's another Nutcracker Sweet project I did, it's a little box, the bow on the front unties and the roof flips back so that you can fill with candies or a tiny gift, whatever comes to your mind.  I made this from a challenge and tutorial that fellow CT member Tammy posted last month.



And here's one more Christmas project from last year to share with you, my sweet Nika from her very first Christmas.  I used Riddersholm The Day Before Christmas and I Believe collections for this, these are great papers and still available in th store.  The poinsettia was made with a Sizzix die and painted with red Glimmer Glam.



Be sure and check out the Christmas lines at the  Flying Unicorn store - 20% off all Christmas products from now through the end of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...