Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

G45 Birdsong

Ohhhh how I love the G45 Birdsong collection!!  The colors are so lush and so rich and the graphics are fabulous, I wish I had some photos that would work well with it, but no matter, I was determined to use the paper and here's what I came up with.  I fussy cut the geshia in the middle and the birds and flowers.  I did this as inspiration for my CT challenge at the Flying Unicorn, the challenge is to use a poem on your project.  The Haiku is on the tag and says,
Yearning fills my heart
When the candles are lit;
Cherry blossom fall.





Birdsong is available in the Flying Unicorn store, check out the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...