Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Help Escape Kitty and Chena Win!

Escape Kitty and Chena need your help! Jen (Jrabs) has three little stories featuring Escape Kitty and Chena for a contest. The judges are looking for "LIKES" and comments/feedback n the stories. PLEASE help Chena and Kitty out by:

1. reading their stories as told by Jen
2. Liking them
3. Making comments - feedback. that would help me out a great deal and maybe help Kitty and Chena win big!!



 
 

 




Thanks so much, Kitty and Chena have a HUGE travel budget you know, so they really need to win!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...