Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

More of the November Flying Unicorn kit, Solace for the Heart




This kit worked so well for me - I love vintage styling!  All the kit elements worked so well for me to scrap this picture of my Dad and me when we returned from France, it's one of my favorite photos! That little coat I am wearing is red I believe and that poor doll in my arms - notice her hair is sticking straight up, well that's how I usually carried her. LOL, doll abuse!

Most everything on this page is from the November kit, I did add a sheet of Core'dinations for the base page.  One of the great things about the Flying Unicorn kits is the unusual products that are included. I made the orange leaves with the included clay and mold in the kit and painted with included Smooch paint. I also made the white flowers also from clay.  The doily and gingham ribbon are also from my stash.

We have a lot of great challenges going on at the Flying Unicorn every month and I did this for Stephanies recipe challenge.  Each of our challenges have a randomly chosen winner too!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hi Maggi :) you ROCKED this kit....this is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...