Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Off the Page with the Flying Unicorn

This just has to be my favorite OTP - off the page project, that we've had in our kits!  The moment I saw this Kaisercraft clock, I knew I had to alter it using Graphic 45 French Country!  I used an 8 x 8 paper pad which was really perfect for the size of this clock.

The sunfowers are Petaloo Paper Sunflower Vines that I sprayed with Lindy's Fuzy Navel Peach as they were almost a flourescent yellow, oooh too too bright!!  The rooster in the opening is fussy cut and sparkled up with stickles.  I used Ranger Crackle Paint in peeled paint on the fence and the Dusty Attic chicken wire pieces and the clock weights are heat embossed with Stampendous aged bronze embossing enamel.  At the top I used a Tim Holtz acrylic piece over a sunflower image from French Country.  The numbers I used are some old Prima canvas numbers from my stash that I also heat embossed with aged bronze. 

I think this clock is so cheerful that I will hang it in my studio to brighten my day!  I was planning on putting it in the kitchen but you know, it'll just collect grease in there!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...