Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Prima Engraver at the Flying Unicorn now!

I love this collection and it is really perfect for vintage styling your layouts.  But be sure to check out the Prima thread at the Flying Unicorn, its really amazing what some of the CT has done with Engraver.  I chose a more traditional route as I really wanted to play up the masculine vintageness of this.

The pilot on the left is dh's Dad in WWII. This photo was taken in England, General Eisenhower is in the middle and the other two gentlemen are high ranking British commanders. Its is very unfortunate that we do not know the circumstances of this photo, I suspect that dh's Dad was receiving an award of some sort.

I just got several new masks so of course I had to get out the molding paste and play!  I used Tiny Circles , Crackle and Lattice.  I sprayed with Lindy's Glory of the Seas Gold.  The Flying Unicorn store is now stocking Lindy's, YIPEE!!!  I love Lindy's mists!!  That's Dusty Attic's compass rose on the upper left topped with a Tattered Angels glimmer chip.



I made the flower from Tim Holtz glassine paper and Alterations Tattered Floral die.  Then I brushed on Perfect Pearls gold powder and heat set.  Love this effect for vintage LOs.  


That very cool metal adornment you see is from the Flying Unicorn's new Metal Adornments collection.  These are truely the prettiest metals on the market!!

Supplies:


Patterned paper:  PrimaEngraver:  Base-Black Leaf 845339, Circle-Atlas 845308, rulers-Cartouche 845346, dark rectangle and map-Arcade 845377
Letters:  Prima Tiny Alpha Stickers 550165, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Chipboard:  Prima Engraver chipboard 562786, Dusty Attic 0686 Compass Road,
Flowers:    Handmade using Alterations Tattered Floral, Timmy Glassine Paper and Perfect pearls goldpowder,
 Ink:  Mixd Media Inx Vintage, Black,
 Mist:  Lindy’s Glory of the Seas Gold, Golden Lump ‘o Coal
 Masks:  TCW361 Tiny Circles, Prima 564247 Crackle, Prima 564230 Lattice
 Other:   FlyingUnicorn metal adornments,  Tattered Angels Glimmer Chip compass, Heidi Swapp word tape
 Unknown:  gold button, black mesh ribbon,


Thanks for visiting my blog!  I appreciate it more than you will know!


3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...