Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blog Hop Winner!!!!

Thank you everyone for playing along with the Flying Unicorn Blog Hop. The winners have been chosen by random draw now.
 
My RAK winner is........Nicole Kramer
 
Please email Alda and let her know that you won my, Maggi's, blog prize and she will get that off to you.
 
The winner of the Grand Prize will be announced in the Flying Unicorn Forums so be sure to check and see if YOU are the lucky one!!
 
Thank you everyone for your very kind and gracious comments, it means so much to me!!  I hope that all of you will visit the Flying Unicorn Forums and join in the fun that we have there!
 
xxoooxoxo  Maggi!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! What a sweet surprise!! I am soo excited. Can't wait to create with the goodies!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...