Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Bo Bunny's C'est la Vie and the April Flying Unicorn KOM

Dick and  I are in Charlotte,he is attending a swapmeet and car show. I've turned the  interior of the motorhome into a scrappy studio!  It's  not quite as comfortable as my studio at home but it will certainly do!  I must say that I have a lot of empathy with you gals that have to scrap at the kitchen or ddining table and have to put everything away every night.  Yeah, that really is no fun!

So today I decided to explore the more colorful side of the April Flying Unicorn kit.  I had this one beautiful chartreuse sheet of Bo Bunny C'est la Vie left and a lot of miscellaneous scraps so  I had fun piecing this layout together for Erica's Layers and Dimension challenge at the Flying Unicorn.

First I did a little masking in the corners.  I am loving this Lattice mask, think I've used it on the last several layouts I've done, hmmm guess its time to change that up!  I enhanced the yellow flowers by spraying with the Lindy's Winter Jasmine Gold that came in the Embellishment Add-On.

I took the picture at Mabry Mill along the Blue Ridge Parkway last fall.  I thought the mums were such a  pretty contrast to the dark interior of the old homestead  cabin there.




Supplies:

Diecuts and punches: EK Success painted flower, MS decofan,MS leaves,Sizzix leafy branch
Flowers:    Manor House Fairy Floss & Taneisha, Petaloo tulip yellow new camellia, Prima Interlude yellow 
Ink:  Mix’d Media Inx Patina, Mossy, Distress Gathered Twigs,

Come join us at the Flying Unicorn. Every month we have 10 different challenges going and each challenge has a way cool RAK awarded randomly to one lucky player!  


1 comment:

  1. Maggi that is so beautiful!!! That is one of my favourite colours of the Lindy's mist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...