Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Graphic 45 French Country

Did you know that I collect chickens?  Can you just imagine how excited I was when G45 brought out French Country.  Well SWOON!!!  That is the most gorgeous paper!!
Somewhere in the depths of my closet are some rooster photos that I took years ago and I must find them and scrap them with French Country.  But I wasn't in the mood to dig thru a bunch of stuff the other day so I grabbed this photo of our very sweet black lab/german shepherd mix, Brandy.  She was the smartest dog I've ever had and of course, I miss her.  She went over the bridge December 28, 2007.
I think she looks quite nice on French Country!  On the right I masked some harlequin checks using TCW Mini Harlequin and Golden molding paste.  After they were dry I misted with Lindy's Winter Jasmine Gold. After that was dry, I touched with Prima Rusty Keys to add a little depth to the yellow.

I made the sunflowers using Spellbinders Blossom Two and Hearltfelt Creations Aztec Gold Sunflowers.  The centers of the flowers are microbeads.

Underneath the flowers I have put Kaisercraft laser cut wood heart flourishes embossed with Stampendous Aged green.  Oh that is a lovely color, got it from the Flying Unicorn, currently out of stock but on order so hopefully it will be back in the store soon! 



Supplies:


Cardstock:      frame - Bazzill Beeswax, sunflowers - African Daisy
Patterned paper:  Graphic45 French Country - base/cream punched paper-Montage, sunflower card - Al La Carte, sunflowers/green floral - Sunflower, red circles/yellow strip (colored with ink) - Rendezvous, green circles - Promenade,
Letters:  AMM Wisdom Stickers
Chipboard:  Kaisercraft wood heart flourishes 58720
Embossing powder:  Stampendous Aged green
Diecuts and punches: Martha Stewart Cherish, ribbon loops, EK Success painted flower
Flowers:    handmade Heartfelt Creations Aztec Gold Sunflowers, Spellbinders Blossom Two; Prima Mountain lily sunflower 543068
Ink:  Prima RustyKeys, Raspberry, Distress black soot,
Mist:  Lindy's Winter Jasmine Gold, Gator Gumbo Gold,
Masks:  TCW mini harlequin
Other:  Recollections microbeads; Prima Junkyard Findings

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow at the Flying Unicorn NSD celebration!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...