Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Steampunk challenge at the Flying Unicorn

Mish aka Bubbachooka is hosting a challenge this month with a Steampunk theme so I created this canvas for her challenge.  I was inspired after watching a great video on the G45 blog.

This really is a lot easier than it looks.  First glue down all your pieces.  I used a mix of fabrics, metals, and flowers.  Then paint it all with a good coat of white gesso.  Next take your mists and start applying, being sure to dry between colors.  As you mist and dry, the color begins to build up.  Give this a try, its really a lot of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...