Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Flying Unicorn Mojo Monday sketch July 1


Every Monday the Flying Unicorn posts a new sketch challenge.  You don't need to use our kits or supplies to participate in our challenges so come on over and show us what you can do with this gorgeous sketch  designed by Alda, the Grand Unicorn herself!





 I used the July KOM, Sunset Dreams for my take on the sketch.  Its a beautiful kit filled with Websters Modern Romance, Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose and Teresa Collins Summer Stories.  I mostly followed the sketch but I did add in a couple of circle outlines that came in the kit that I though would be fun on my layout.  I just love this image that I got from Twisted Papers.  Chickadees are one of my favorite birds and I just love how this one appears to be chattereing at the young lady.

 
 
 
 
 
Supplies: 

Patterned paper:  Websters Modern Romance collection:  green - From Me to You US202 OD, base - Candlelight Dinner, circles - Wbsters' die cut sticker circles WS1089;  Teresa Collins Summer Stories collection:  pink stripe - Flashcards SUM102b, dots - Stripes 107b; Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose collection:  floral - Wallflower P11257, music note strip, Friendship quote/frame, sticker under photo - Kaisercraft  Collectables diecuts & Sticker Sheet
Flowers:    Maya Road Satin Scallop Edge Blooms cream
Bakers twine
 
From my stash
Diecuts and punches: McGill leaf punch and fern punch, Joy! Craft leaf die
Flowers:  FUL Victorian Garden Sweet Mix
Mist:  Tattered AngelsRosey, Lindy's Winter Jasmine Gold, Dylusions White Linen
Masks:  Prima Lattice
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you'll give the sketch a try and show us in our challenges forum.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...