Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

G45 Mother Goose at the Flying Unicorn

I'm having some fun with Graphic 45 Mother Goose!  This is such a great collection for scrapping the little people in your life.  Here are my great niece and nephew, they are soooo adorable!  Lots of fussy cutting on this layout, G45 is always great for fussy cutting! 




Supplies:
G45 - MOther Goose collection
Stampendous aged green and aged black on the chippies
Petaloo Darjeeling flowers

The Flying Unicorn Store carries all the Graphic 45 lines, be sure to stop by!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...