Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kaisercraft Curiosity now available at the Flying Unicorn!


Oh this paper has my name all over it!!  I love rich reds and vintage greens with touches of black.  It is such gorgeous paper!!  I made flowers to go with the page, see my poppy tutorial here.

Lots of fussy cutting, the flowers and the bird.  I also used Prima's Finnabair Lace Doily to mask the large diecut doily.  I wanted to tone down it's bright white color.


 
"Happiness" is a Prima Wood Icon word, available in the store.  I think they're a great deal as you get 36 words in a box for a very reasonable price.  First I embossed it with the new Ranger Embossing Antiquities Verdigris.  That was pretty but I decided I wanted it to be black so I embossed over top of that with Ranger Embossing puffs.  Love this look, it has texture and is a dull black rather than being glossy, perfect for vintage styling!  Be sure and take a look at these in the store, there are some really pretty colors. The Antiquities are somewhat like the Stampendous aged powders but they dry with a grainy texture and a finer color. LOVE THEM!
 


 
 
 

Patterned paper:  KaisercraftCuriosity collection:  Base - Unique p1266, beige lg circle doily - Peculiar p1265, small circle - Intrique p1264, floral border - Uncanny p1272, tags  - Unusual p1271, fussy cut flowers - One of a Kind


Embossing powder:  RangerEmbossing Antiquities Verdigris, Ranger Embossing puffs black

Diecuts and punches: WRMK Lucky 8 Frilly Lace, Martha Stewart Swirling Lace, Alterations Tattered Floral, Mini Tattered Floral, McGill starburst, sun, leaf,
    
Ink:  Distress black soot, rusty hinge

Mist:  Glimmer Mist Gumdrop, Lindy's Golden Lump o Coal, Tiger Lily Red Orange, California Poppy Gold


Other:  Prima Canvas Banners 921910

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...