Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Leaky Shed Studios chippies, now at the Flying Unicorn!


 I've got a great recipe for you today! Yep take the new Marion Smith Designs papers and mix with a hearty supply of Leaky Shed Studios chippys, both available at the Flying Unicorn store,  and you've got one yummy layout!!  Frost it all with pretty flowers and really, what more could you want?

I seriously love the vivid graphics and feminine flowers of this Marion Smith paper from the Mad Tea Party collection, black, white, red, yep that is my favorite cup of tea!

 
I used 3 Leaky Shed Studios chippies on this layout.  The corner and birdcage I painted with Ranger's gold paint Dabber and then added gold microbeads here and there.  Love how they look!  The Memories chippy below, I heat embossed with a new embossing powder, Ranger puffs, I love how it's  textured matte finish.
 
To finish off the layout, I add greenery from the floral department at Hobby Lobby, and lots of pretty flowers.  The roses are handmade using McGill's Floriano punch, roses from Flying Unicorn and a couple of Spare Parts red flowers sprayed with Shimmerz Goldie Lox for extra sparkle!
 
 
 

 Supplies:

Cardstock:      Bazzill red, pink for flowers
Patterned paper:  Marions Smith Designs Mad Tea Party collection: base - Rabbit Hole, green pp - Spot of Tea, fussy cut corner - Roses R Red,

Chipboard:  Leaky ShedStudios Family Tree Words, Bird Cage, Flower Corner

Embossing powder:  Ranger Black puffs

Diecuts and punches: McGill Floriano, retro flower

 Flowers:  Spare Parts, Petaloo Color Me Crazy Fabric Trim, Flying Unicorn tiny roses,

Ink:  Ranger Distress black soot, 13 Arts Ayeeda black, scarlet
 
Mist:  Tattered Angels Tatter Rose, Lindy's Cosmopolitan pink, Shimmerz Goldie Lox

Masks:  TCW mini microbial TCW 359s, Prima lace doily #3 960575

Masking paste:  Shimmerz TextureZ  crushed coral, Studio 490 gold

Paint:      Ranger Adirondack gold paint dabber

Other:  Jolee's Vintage Pocket Watch, HL greenery, Recollections micro beads gold

For the next layout, I used Marion Smith Designs Nirvana collection.  These papers are just divine and perfect for the vintage styling that I love so much!  All those beautiful gears on the right are Leaky Shed Studios chippys embossed with Stampendous Aged Bronze embossing enamel, I can't get enough of that stuff!!

The photo is of my husband's father during WWII and was badly damaged, sorry for the quality.  But I really wanted to scrap this photo of his Dad because we don't have too many pictures of him as he was killed in the Korean War.  Here he is with the plane he flew during WW II and it has his Mom's name painted on the side.

In addition to those really rocking Leaky Shed gears, I also used some Flying Unicorn metal adornments that I also partially embossed with Aged Bronze Stampendous Embossing Enamel.


 
 

 
 
 
Supplies:

Patterned paper:  MarionSmith Nirvana collection:  base - Cloud 9 MS101004, green rectangle - Photo Op MS101008, narrow strip - Typograph, tags under photo - Documented,

Chipboard:  Leaky ShedStudios - Watch Parts 392

Embossing powder:  Stampendous Aged Bronze,

Flowers:    FlyingUnicorn Adornments,

Ink:  Mixd Media Inx Truffle, Black, Distress Vintage Photo

Mist:   Lindy's Grab a Guy Gold, Glory of the Seas Gold,


Masking paste:  VivaFerro Special Effect Paste Graphite
 
Other:  gears ribbon - Spare Parts; Burlap - Flying Unicorn; Tim Holtz Ornate Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...