Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall layout ideas

 Farmer's Market and Hayrides is the October KOM and it is perfect for your fall photos.  It is filled with papers from 3 different collections: Kaisercraft Take Note, Carolee's Adornit Bumble and Crate Paper DIY.

On this first layout I used papers from all three collections, they fit together so well.  I love the new Prima flowers in the kit, Soubrette yellow and orange.







Supplies:  All from the KOM unless otherwise noted
Patterned paper:  Crate Paper DIY collection: base - Decor, black printed - Project; Carolee's Creations-Adornit - Bumble collection: stripes - Ticker Tape, fussy cut flowers - Blossom; Kaisercraft Take Note collection:  tan cork paper and dotted doily - Noteworthy, Love Always cut out  - Perforated Paper
Chipboard:  Crate Paper DIY collection chipboard stickers - doilies, thread
Flowers:    Petaloo Chantilly mixed blooms flowers sienna 212, Petaloo Wild Blossoms 1479 000 white, Prima Soubrette Collection yellow and orange 561598, FUL tiny roses white and green,
Ink:  Mixd Media Inx truffle, black, vintage (stash)
Other:  FUL metal adornments (stash)

This next LO is something I created using an image I purchased from Gecko Galz, its perfect for these fall colors.  I used a new Sizzix frame around the photo, I really love this frame!  I used lots of mixed media on this layout, masking with Viva Ferro using Prima's new bubble mask (LOVE!), and I dabbled on Viva 3D Stamp Paint white, moss green and walnut brown.  I love the warm gold and brown tones! 






Supplies - all from the KOM unless otherwise noted
Patterned paper:  Crate Paper DIY collection:  Base - Paper Clippings, green & gold - Report P1277, brown - Document P1273, notebook perforated - Notebook
Flowers:    Prima Sherwood rose - truffle, Prima Soubrette yellow and orange 561598,
Petaloo Chantilly mixed blooms flowers sienna 212 (stash), Petaloo Textured mixed blossoms amber 1256-203 (stash),
Masks:  Prima bubbles masked with Viva Ferro Alt Gold (both from my stash)
Paint:      Viva Decor 3D stamp paint mossy green, walnut brown (stash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...