Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Flying Unicorn Silent Auction

Note:  if you placed a bid on my G45 Twelve Days of Christmas yesterday, you will need to resubmit as I left a letter out of my email address, soooo sorry.  Send your bids to maggiharding@gmail.com

Wouldn't you love to own this beautiful lady all dressed in paper, yes, paper!  She is amazing and created by one of our members, Donna.  Her dolls are beyond awesome; the detail in her creations is incredible!  Join in our Flying Unicorn Gives Back Silent Auction to benefit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.  Details below on how you can own this lovely lady.








This is a 12" doll whose costume is created draping scrapbook paper into a Vintage Period Gown and accessories. She is further embellished using, laces, pearls ribbons and other embellishments. She would be a beautiful addition to any girls doll collection or sitting on a table or mantle as a conversation piece.


To bid :

  • Email me, Donna at myshante@yahoo.com and in the subject line please write SILENT AUCTION DOLL Bid or pm me here.
  • Tell me what your highest bid would be for this awesome doll - highest bid wins!
  • In your email please include all your details : Your full name and your full mailing address.
  • Auction closes at midnight on November 16th 2013 at midnight est .
  • I will notify the winning bidder by making a notation here on this thread and via email. Winning Bidder will make payment directly via credit card to Best Friend Animal Society via our donation page, in the amount of the bid within three (3) days .That's right - shipping is at my expense and all proceeds- 100% of it goes to Best Friends!
  • If payment is not received in three (3) days then we will contact the second highest bidder.
The minimum starting bid is 25.00, so pull out your pocket book, open your heart and know that your bid will be helping an amazing charity !

If you have any questions, just ask! (ps. you can always change your bid until 11.16.2013 -12:00am )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...