Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013



Leaky Shed Studio is very proud to announce their new design team and I am very happy to say that I'm part of that team!  Yippee!! I look forward to sharing my designs with you starting tomorrow on the Leaky Shed Studios blog.  Please stop by and learn a bit more about all our designers.

Here are the other fabulous designers that I am joining on the Leaky Shed Studio team!





Leaky Shed chippies are available direct from Leaky Shed Studio or at the Flying Unicorn Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...