Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Nov Flying Unicorn off the page project


The November KOM has a really fun off the page project!  Its a wooden block calendar that can be made to use as a daily calendar but I chose to use it as a Christmas countdown.  I added the chipboard frame  to spice up the Christmas look!  Of course I used Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas for this.  I just can't get enough of this collection,  it is soooooo gorgeous!!

The green bow is made with vintage seam binding that my Mom gave me.  It was in a package that was priced at 19¢!  LOL, that tells you how old it is!  I used Stampendous aged green and chunky white embossing enamel to cover the raw chipboard frame.




Made with Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas collection, available at the Flying Unicorn store.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...