Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Flying Unicorn December KOM, Magic!

The Flying Unicorn December KOM, Magic is now available and its loaded with lots of fun things from Kaisercraft, Pink Paislee, Prima, Marion Smith Designs and a great OTP!

This was a fun mixed media project that I did with the kit and some things from my stash. I used one of Tim's new stencils, Rays, to mask the sun rays and Stampendous aged gold embossing powder around the edges. In the center section I used different inks, paints and glimmer glam. Love the mistable Elementals canvas borders that come in the embellishment addon.




















Supplies 
Patterned paper: Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden collection: base- Entrance P1221, butterflies - FLY, Pink Paislee Color Wash Collection: paper strips - Brilliant PP1031 -all from the kit
Chipboard: Leaky Shed Family Tree Collection Friends 8042 (stash)
Embossing powder: Stampendous aged Ochre, aged gold (stash)
Flowers: Prima Lucido 571733, Charolotte 571474, Perla 571894 - all from the kit
Ink: Mixed Media Inx: peridot, vintage, leather; Distress ripe persimmon (stash)
Mist: Heidi Swapp GA Peach (stash), Shimmerz Olive Branch Spritz (stash), Snow Storm Vibez, Mama Sings the Blues Coloringz; Lindy's Yellow Rose of Texas(stash), Winter Jasmine Gold (stash), Tiger Lily Red Orang (stash)e, CA Poppy Gold (stash)
Masks: Tim Holtz Rays (stash)
Paint: Glimmer Glam - Hay Ride, Dirty Martini, Golden Godess, Rustic, Distress Bundled Sage and Vintage Photo distress paint (all from my stash)
Other:  Prima  Elementals mistable canvas - from the kit

The December OTP is really great and would make a wonderful gift. It is a picture frame that slides off a box where you could store quite a few photos. I kept mine simple because I am using it as a storage bin for scrapable photos and since it will be handled alot I didn't want a lot of embellishments on it. I used Teresa Collins Memorablia collection for this and flowers from the Dec KOM flower add on.




Thanks for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...